Actual dreams that I had in the last few days:
1. I was at the supermarket.
2. I put shampoo on my hair before wetting it. Weird!
3. That dream above, about the supermarket? That was it. The whole thing. I bought chicken.
4. And salad.
5. I was writing an email. I can't remember to whom.
6. I was sitting around with Scott, and we both realized we were in a dream, and I said we should do something crazy. We couldn't come up with anything. And then I fell asleep. In my dream.
Topics that I've considered addressing in my next post:
1. My kitty cat sure is getting fat!
3. Really. She's fat.
4. Uh, Easter?
5. Well, Scott told me his work might dry up soon, and I was hyperventilating into paper bags for a while, but then he started a new project. So. Never mind.
6. If there's a cheese I dislike out there, I'll tell you, I haven't yet found it. Go, cheese.
Wake me when it's April. What are you people doing? Anything good?